According to the DBJ, reporter Greg Avery writes that Fourteen Colorado businesses have landed on Inc. magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of the 500 fastest-growing private companies for 2012, two of them among the top 100.
Denver-based Altitude Digital Partners ranked highest among Colorado businesses at No. 54, with 4,380 percent revenue growth. The 19-employee company places ads online for clients. It reached $6 million in 2011 annual revenue. OtterBox, the Fort Collins-based maker of rugged cases for electronic devices ranked 85th on the list, down 15 spots from where it ranked last year in the 2011 Inc. 500. Revenue for the 400-employee company increased to $347.5 million.
Click here to see the rest of his article and the other companies that made the list.
- DBJ: ‘Colorado bioscience sector welcomes FDA reforms’ (coloradobio.blogspot.com)
- Positive Perspective – Denver Real Estate Market (lanacordier.wordpress.com)
- Mining in Colorado’s San Juan Mountains on a comeback (denverpost.com)
- Several Colorado Cities Make “Best Places to Live in America” List (krextv.com)
- It’s almost time for Taste of Colorado!! (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Western Colorado Ranked as “Best to Work For” (krextv.com)
- Todd Akin skips withdrawal deadline, stays in Senate race – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)