Take immediate steps to protect your wealth . . . NOW! That’s exactly what many well-respected economists, billionaires, and noted authors are telling you to do — experts such as Marc Faber, Peter Schiff, Donald Trump, and Robert Wiedemer. According to them, we are on the verge of another recession, and this one will be far worse than what we experienced during the last financial crisis. In a great article by Christian Hill, titled: Economist Caution: Prepare For ‘Massive ‘, Mr. Hill describes the global recession as getting worse and notes the famous Swiss economist and investor Marc Faber as saying that the odds of a massive wealth destruction and global recession is 100%. Not 50%, not 85%… but 100%!
Faber points out that this attitude comes from Bernanke’s policy decisions, and the continuous printing of new money, referred to as “quantitative easing”. Quantitative easing is used in theory to help ensure inflation does not fall below target. But, there are many risks including the policy becomes more effective than intended in acting against deflation, which leads to higher inflation, or of not being effective enough, if banks do not lend out the additional reserves.
In addition to Faber, Peter Schiff, the CEO of Euro Pacific Capital describes the real crash is still to come. As we hear daily in the media, and around town, “Things are getting better every day.” We love the go to spirit here, but we’re still pretty skeptical. The most troubling aspect of Shiff’s predictions is that, ” will get dramatically worse for U.S. citizens.” If it isn’t bad enough, he goes on to say, “If we keep doing this policy of stimulus and growing government, it’s just going to get worse for the average American. Our standard of living is going to fall . . . People who are expecting Social Securitycan’t get all that money. People expecting government pensions can’t get all their money . . . We simply can’t afford to pay them.” Like most you you… we want answers and leadership.Additionally, adding to the alarm cry is Trump who states, “When you’re not rich, you have to go out and borrow money. We’re borrowing from the Chinese and others.” It is this massive debt that worries Trump the mos about the US.Much more widespread economic destruction is described by investment adviser and author Robert Wiedemer.
In the story by Mr. Hill, he describes Wiedemer as saying, “The data is clear, 50 percent unemployment, a 90 percent stock market drop, and 100 percent annual inflation… starting in 2013.” I don’t know about you, but we’re pounding the pavement for some new deals… right now.
We found this entire story shocking as well as a wake up call. Its no wonder why Bernanke and Greenspan certainly wouldn’t support Wiedemer publicly. It also appears mainstream media will not either, so we wanted to make sure you have access. If you are at all concerned about the future, or your children’s future, read the story here and let us know what you think.
- On the Edge: Alex Jones and Max Keiser “Occupy Bilderberg Movement Mission and going from here ?!” (sgtreport.com)
- Paul B. Farrell: How Bernanke will cause the next crash before 2014 (marketwatch.com)
- Peter Schiff: A Much Bigger Collapse Is Coming (GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PHYS) (etfdailynews.com)
- MARC FABER: If I Had To Vote For Obama Or Romney, I’d Shoot Myself (businessinsider.com)
- Marc Faber Says “Gold Is Oversold Near Term” (businessinsider.com)
- Peter Schiff: Bernanke Is Hiding Some Scary Truths (wealthwire.com)
- Peter Schiff: A Much Bigger Collapse Is Coming (investmentwatchblog.com)
- How Bernanke Will Cause the Next CRASH Before 2014: Rich Will Lose 50% in Massive Wealth Destruction (sgtreport.com)
- Peter Schiff Opens Hard-Money Bank (economicpolicyjournal.com)