We hope not, we like the guy. As reported in the Florida Times Union, there were rumors his Colorado home in Cherry Hills was in Foreclosure. The story in part follows:
David Duval told the Times-Union that his $12.35 million home in a posh Denver, Colo., suburb is not in foreclosure, contrary to reports that originated with the tabloid web site TMZ.
Duval told the Times-Union Tuesday that he and his family will be moving out of their house in Cherry Hills Village and it will be sold. He said he has been working with his lender and all parties are satisfied with the agreement.
There is a foreclosure notice on the home on the Arapahoe County public records but Duval said the agreement with the bank will resolve the situation without a final judgement of foreclosure.
- David Duval says Colorado home not in foreclosure (jacksonville.com)
- David Duval says Colorado home not in foreclosure (m.jacksonville.com)
- David Duval — FORE!!! … closure (tmz.com)
- David Duval, Former World No.1 Ranked Golfer, Faces Foreclosure of Colorado Mansion (nesn.com)
- Financial woes bring more perspective to Duval (mysanantonio.com)
- Linkage: Spanish Historic Perfection; Golfer Duval Foreclosed; More! (curbed.com)